This is how it works – in 6 steps to your individualized quote
- We start with the particulars of the cardboard design, also known as FEFCO. The FEFCO indicates simple, internationally valid codes which are meant to replace cumbersome definitions of corrugated boxes – and packaging designs.
- We will ask you to indicate, if possible, the length, width and height of the packaging pertaining to internal dimensions. It is not a problem if you don’t have the internal dimensions. Please specify them in the field for remarks, we will convert the dimensions quickly and easily for you.
- If you have precise details about the quality – well and good. To determine the quality exactly, we need to know the type of corrugation and the name. If you don’t know, we will be glad to help you. Just indicate the weight of the contents to be packaged; we will find the perfect type for you.
- On the basis of the maximum height of palletization, we can customize the pallets precisely and, thus, guarantee secure transportation.
- We are coming closer to your individualized quote. Please tell us how much quantity you require?
- Finally, we need to know your contact details and the delivery address so that we can make a quick and reliable quote for you. Have you completed each step? Then, you can send us your query. You will receive shortly your exclusive quote.